PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS : WATCH HERE!
Worlds Greatest Marketing Seminar – T Harv Eker
World’s Greatest Marketing Seminar
If you know how to market, you are going to get rich. If you are an ineffective marketer, you won’t. It’s that simple.
One of the richest men in the world, Howard Ruff, once said, “If I could teach my kids one thing, it would be the skill of marketing because with that skill, they’d be successful with anything they did.”
The World’s Greatest Marketing Seminar is a hands-on, step-by-step, paint-by-numbers marketing program where you will develop a brilliant marketing plan and learn the specific strategies necessary to making a fortune in any business.
Through high-impact processes, exercises, games, case studies, and “hot seats” you’ll learn:
* How to write the kind of killer sales scripts and marketing copy that will have people lining up to buy from you.
* How to create powerful objection responses that eradicate any barriers to buying that your market may have.
* How to identify your ultimate USP (Unique Selling Proposition) and become a master at creating the “hooks” that close every sale.
* How to create a name and tagline for any company and brand strategically and meaningfully for your market.
* The four most critical elements of guaranteeing success in any marketing campaign.
* And much, much more!
The objective of the seminar is for you to leave with a marketing plan of the caliber you would normally pay an agency over $100,000 to produce. Best of all, after creating this plan at The World’s Greatest Marketing Seminar, you’ll own a transferable skill in marketing expertise that can make money for the rest of your life!
At the World’s Greatest Marketing Seminar, I was exposed to more high-level [marketing] experts than I could ever have contacted. Goals that I set last fall have been exceeded by a huge margin! With these new tools, I fully anticipate another leap! – Barbara Buffington, Importer/Investment Specialist
Run time: 29 hours 27 minutes
T Harv Eker – Worlds Greatest Marketing Seminar: Video, PDF´s