Outsource Weekly is a 52-week program that teaches you everything you need to know about outsourcing.
You’ll learn which tasks to outsource, how to find good service providers, how to train your support staff, how to make outsourcing affordable, and how to reap the benefits of outsourcing.
And, most importantly, you’ll learn tricks so that you can automate many things you’re doing yourself so you don’t even HAVE to pay someone to do them for you. (Pretty sneaky, right?)
But wait a minute. You may be thinking, “Why does it take so long to learn about outsourcing?”
Well, you can’t manage tasks in your business that you, yourself, don’t understand. You’d be throwing money into the wind. So I make sure with each lesson that you thoroughly understand the outsourcing task — enough to make you dangerous.
If you don’t understand a particular task or activity yourself…
- How do you know if your service provider is doing a good job?
- How do you know if your investment is paying off?
- How do you teach your helper how to do it better?
- How do you know if a computer couldn’t do the same job for FREE?
And then I go into the nitty-gritty of outsourcing that particular task.
In fact, most of the lessons are made up of a combination of these elements:
Outsourcing Talk – information about general outsourcing
Outsourcing Type – overview of a marketing activity you can outsource
Outsourcing Tips – specific tips to successfully outsource the Outsourcing Type being discussed
Outsourcing Tools – tools you and your support staff can use to automate or simplify a specific activity
Outsourcing Training – enough knowledge so you can do a particular activity yourself, if you choose to do so, or train and manage somebody else to do it for you and know whether they’re doing a good job or not
Outsourcing Templates – templates for service agreements, project descriptions, worksheets and other documents you can use when you outsource tasks
Outsourcing From the Trenches – advice straight from service providers who do specific outsourcing tasks, so you can better work with your own helpers
Outsourcing Tasks – weekly homework so you implement key concepts from each lesson
You see, you’re not only learning about outsourcing, but you’re also mastering key areas of your Internet business!
To give you a better idea, here’s a sample of what you’ll learn in the next 52 lessons (take a deep breath; this is long):
- The R.E.A.D. system you need to use BEFORE you start outsourcing, to make sure you end up saving time and energy and actually making more money when you do outsource
- A formula to determine if outsourcing makes financial sense for you
- The essential difference between outsourcing and out-tasking, and why you won’t earn money from outsourcing unless you know this by heart
- If you’re watching pennies, how to decide which tasks you should outsource first so you can get money flowing in — fast
- If you already have some money coming in, tips for choosing which tasks to outsource to have more fun while your business continues to grow
- Types of research every online business needs, and how to outsource it
- A seven-step system to create a product rapidly with outsourced help, including how to get exactly the product you want
- How to negotiate fairly with ghostwriters (I’ve never been turned down with this technique)
- How to protect yourself from fly-by-night writers and plagiarism
- Why you should be self-sufficient enough to know how to maintain your own website, even if you have an assistant who does it
- Easy, little-known ways to find highly recommended service providers
- What information you need to provide your service providers so they can quickly put up a squeeze page, sales page or download page for you (including free templates for you to use!)
- 13 fast ways to make or find the money so you can pay for the help your business badly needs
- 11 parts of an order-producing salesletter, so you know whether the copywriter you hired is truly gifted or is actually scamming you
- A First Contact Template to use with copywriters so you can clearly communicate your needs and find the copywriter who can meet those needs
- Why you need a tech support person, how to find a good one, and how to communicate effectively with him or her to ensure a harmonious working relationship
- Tips on managing technical tasks and projects — straight from the mouths of techie geeks
- How to outsource on-page and off-page SEO, including free and paid SEO tools you and your helpers can use
- Step by step instructions for implementing the “useful but incomplete” model for writing ezine articles that get readers, clicks and sign-ups
- Tips and templates for outsourcing article writing so you get profitable articles that more than pay for themselves
- The O.B.L.I.T.E.R.A.T.E. technique to blast your articles all over the ‘net, so you squeeze every bit of profit from each one before moving on to develop your next article
- The Who, What, Why and How method for content production and recycling, so you can get even more profits from your special reports and articles
- Why you should consider outsourcing to your children who are under 18 years of age, and what documentation you need to maximize the financial benefits of this arrangement
- Essential affiliate management tasks and how to outsource them for maximum profit and the least work on your part
- 8 ways to use a brandable ebook to promote your product or list — this ought to keep your affiliate manager or VA busy for a long time!
- Little-known lazy, stress-free affiliate recruiting secrets you can teach your own affiliate manager or VA
- Exciting ways to motivate your affiliates to promote your products and how to systematize everything with your outsourced help
- Secrets to Twitter success — without turning it into a time suck
- How to participate in or host your own giveaways to build your list quickly, and how to outsource parts of it so you get to relax while it happens
- How to finally stay on top of your emails – including deciding when you need a customer support desk and how to have one set up and managed for you
- How to create a training manual and FAQ so you can save on the cost of your VA
- Tips, tools and resources to effectively communicate with everyone on your team
- A ninja “free” outsourcing technique to get that high-profit project off the ground, if you can’t afford to outsource and have no time or skills to implement it yourself
- An essential task you should do to protect your online business from natural and man-made disasters — do it yourself or outsource it, either way, just get it done for Pete’s sake!
- Everything you need to know to have a profitable blog, including how to automate and delegate most of it, of course
- Ever dreamed of becoming a digital multimedia star? We’ll show you how… with the help of your support team, if you can’t or won’t do everything yourself, so you can focus on being in the limelight
- Unveil the mysteries of video marketing so you can finally build your list quickly and promote your products and services more effectively without becoming a cinematographer yourself
- How to use StumbleUpon to get your site in front of millions of users, including which parts of “stumbling” you should do yourself and which you should pass on to your VA or interns
- Why you need to get financial and legal help and how to find and afford it, so you can save yourself hours of headache, tons of money and needless worry
- Common pitfalls of password management and how to create your business Operations Manual so the wheels of profit can keep turning even if — knock on wood — you get incapacitated for whatever reason
- How to socialize as much as you can in social media without frittering your time away
- Traditional and ingenious ways to build up your credibility and expert status — and get other people to do it for you
- Offline ways to promote your online business, including where to get them done and when to outsource offline marketing tasks
- Free and paid tools, resources and methodologies to effectively train your helpers so they’ll get up to speed, productive and helping you make profits immediately with little hands-on time with you
- Found wonderful support staff? How to keep them happy and loyal so you’ll both enjoy years of harmony and profits
- How to set up and manage an internship program to get hours of virtual services FREE — while minimizing the hassles of training complete newbies
- Decide when you’re “grown up” enough to join a mastermind group or hire a project manager and a life or business coach to help you step up your business
- Bonus lessons, including outsourcing the rest of your life
Here’s What You Get:
- All weekly lessons in PDF for 52 weeks
- bonus lessons
Cost: $27/month ~ $324/12 months