- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- IC19 – All Video
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2019
- Michael Munion, MA, LPC
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 14, 2019
This demonstration entails identification of desired change, assessment and enhancement of motivation, and implementation of a solution oriented, strategic intervention. This approach utilizes client strengths and experiences to improve outcome through accessing prior success experiences.
- Demonstrate enhancement of motivation.
- Demonstrate strategic evocative intervention development.
- Demonstrate ratification (enhancement) of commitment to follow through.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Michael Munion, MA, LPC, a psychotherapist in Arizona since 1979 and activist in integrated primary & behavioral health care, has been affiliated with the Milton Erickson Foundation since 1980. He has provided extensive workshops on Ericksonian & Brief Therapy in the U.S., Europe, and Mexico. He is co-author of Sage's book on Milton H. Erickson, and co-editor of What is Psychotherapy?: Contemporary Perspectives.