[Download Now] Social Anxiety: Step by Step Techniques to Overcome Fear, Shyness & Social Phobia – Kimberly Morrow & Elizabeth DuPont Spencer
PLEASE REFER TO OUR PROOF : WATCH HERE!
Do you work with kids who constantly feel out place in social situations? Do they refuse to go to school when faced with a presentation in front of the class? Do they prefer not to eat lunch at school so they don’t have to endure conversations with peers while eating?
Join Kimberly Morrow, LCSW and Elizabeth Dupont Spencer, LCSW-C for a strategy filled, interactive workshop using a form of CBT called exposure and response prevention. We will show you how exposure to embarrassing situations, challenging automatic thoughts and practicing common social interactions will help your clients develop the skills needed to take back their social life and prevent more devastating problems in their future.
- Explain the anxious brain so that your clients can understand why they avoid social situations.
- Develop and demonstrate appropriate exposures for social anxiety.
- Show the family to help their child accept their anxious thoughts and feelings and encourage brave behavior.
- Principals of CBT / draw the anxious brain
- Thoughts, feelings, and actions
- Develop a hierarchy using trigger situations
- Social skills – practice common social interactions
- Develop and practice exposure and response prevention
- Practice challenging automatic thoughts
- Learn how to overcome obstacles to doing homework
- Demonstrate how to involve families in treatment
- Termination and relapse prevention